Feb 20, 2009

Internet

Internet is so important to me, I will be isolated without internet, no matter in China or where else. Although now I'm using the worst internet in a 7-11 at the Copenhagen airport, I can still know news happening around me. I know a plot, not sure; and I know some people are really busy, I hate them.

Internet cost is quite cheap in Sweden, and efficient. Problem is, you can not (or, should not) download lots of things. I don't know what will happen if you do so, just try.

In China you can download anything, some softwares were downloaded millions of times because with which a movie can be downloaded within 3 minutes. My friend has downloaded more than 2000 movies. Hollywood will go down soon I guess.

Why there are many Manchester City football supporters in Copenhagen? Just google it... Too lazy to do that, I don't keep a good mood to do so. I feel a little bit anxious about tomorrow (at narrow and also board levels). I read more than 30 pages today, it means I am still a hard-working student, right? But if I tell you that book has no business with my studies?

I love Copenhapen, it's great! I promised I would not come alone without my girlfriend, but I failed to fulfill it. I will say, I leave majority of the magic city to her, I mean, us, next time, together.

Danmark is famous country in China, but next time I will concentrate on Sweden. Sweden is even more popular, although many Chinese people don't exactly know where the country is. Thank for internet, now most of my friends know where the country is. Geography is fucking important!

3 comments:

  1. what is yr point!!!!!

    haha,strangely enough. I lvf this kind of nonesence style blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Li, got also an English blog. Got two of them. This blog I started a while ago, but am not that active. But now I'm going to be, for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I should explain, it's me, Cecilia.

    ReplyDelete